kipchumba murkomen speak about allocation of money bill to county👌

*ONESIMUS KIPCHUMBA MURKOMEN* 
As the Majority Leader I did my best to ensure Jubilee agenda succeeds in the Senate.I also rendered my honest advice to the President and the Party on what I thought was best for the country.We were removed unprocedurally to pave way for “President’s trusted handshake men”. 

Now I hear Sen.Kang’ata saying success of 3rd genaration formula for the Allocation of revenue will only be achieved if Murkomen takes the lead.I am but a loyal backbencher ready to be led.I am waiting for our Party PG to meet and give us instructions. So far I am listening to both sides. 

I am actually  surprised that on such a very important issue as County Allocation of Revenue Formula the President has not convened Jubilee Party PG to give the members clear direction. It is increasingly becoming clear that Party PG is only useful in enforcing “loyalty” (whatever that means) and not being used to serve the interest of poor Kenyans who are struggling to earn a living.

I am willing to assist those in authority to mediate between the parties. I also recognize more qualified elders like Sen.Haji,BBI Chair,who can mediate.We can also try the handshake to see if it can help.
Thank you. 
END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HON Rigathi Gachagua speak about county allocation money formula 🙆

RAILA FORCED TO SUPPORT ALLOCATION BILL AFTER ONE TWEET OF DR RUTO😂